If you don’t meet the compliance criteria, your business can be subject to fines, penalties, or worse. The question is, can your KMS help you meet these requirements and still deliver a service that is easy to deploy, and is cost-effective to implement and maintain.
As a full-featured key management lifecycle platform KeyNexus UKM can help you meet these complex requirements across of wide variety of regulations, whether on-prem, hybrid or in the cloud, including:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Union
KeyNexus can help your organization meet the compliance requirements necessary for the successful operation of your business. Regulations require adherence to standards regarding key generation, storage, auditing, best practices regarding backup, and conformity to current industry standards. With KeyNexus you get:
- Complete key lifecycle platform – Manages keys throughout their entire lifecycle, from creation to destruction.
- Audit logs – Track encryption key information such as key creation date, key rotations, on the KeyNexus portal or through the KeyNexus REST API.
- Syslog support – securely send and store audit log information to a separate syslog server.
- Backup and Restoration – Loss of keys does not mean loss of data. With KeyNexus, you can securely backup your current KeyNexus state, and restore that state if anything should happen to your KeyNexus deployment.
- Encryption Key Generation and Import – Use KeyNexus to generate your encryption keys, or manage your existing keys using the KeyNexus key import feature.